CIBSE Guide K: Electricity in Buildings
New ISBN 9781903287262
Date Published: October 2008
Published by: Energy Institute
This Guide fills a significant gap in the range of CIBSE publications and is the first to deal with electrical services in buildings since the 1986 edition of Guide B.
* For 'lighters' - it offers information on power factor correction, power supplies, uninterruptible power supplies and batteries.
* For lifts specialists - it not only covers high voltage systems but electromagnetic compatibility and sources of interference.
* For electrical specialists - it provides clear explanations of power supplies, building wiring systems, UPS etc. that will help you in briefing clients and other building professionals.
* For plumbers and public health engineers - there's a full section on earthing and bonding.
* For IT and controls specialists - there is information on maintaining supplies to critical equipment.