Workforce involvement (WFI) poster pack
New ISBN WFIPOSTERPACK
Date Published: March 2011
Published by: Energy Institute
It is generally accepted that good workforce involvement (WFI) in safety issues leads to organisations achieving high reliability status. With good WFI, workers, including contractors are encouraged to take part in the decision making process about managing workplace health and safety.
To support safety managers and leaders, the EI has developed a series of posters to inform and encourage colleagues to contribute to WFI initiatives. The posters can be used in a variety of ways, as part of a planned WFI campaign – an effective and well thought out campaign should help build the foundations for long term WFI and can produce a range of benefits that reach beyond mitigating health and safety issues.
The posters tackle a number of themes and can be used to support a different aspect of a WFI campaign throughout the five steps provided in the accompanying Guidance on running a WFI campaign and using the WFI poster pack.
• Workforce involvement poster 1: What is workforce involvement?
• Workforce involvement poster 2: What does the future look like with WFI?
• Workforce involvement poster 3: What stops you from communicating safety issues?
• Workforce involvement poster 4: What if you are the only person in your team who sees the risk?
• Workforce involvement poster 5: When was the last time you raised a safety matter?
• Workforce involvement poster 6: Your involvement…
• Workforce involvement poster 7: What ideas do you have to improve safety?
• Workforce involvement poster 8: Share your safety ideas
• WFI 'campaign note': Guidance on running a WFI campaign and using the WFI poster pack .
Poster size: A2 (594 mm x 420 mm). High quality litho print.